- Dismissed at the end of 4th period for early lunch
- We will leave school at 12:45 for Andrews
- Watch JH band performance/clinic 2:30 - 3:30
- HS Band performance/clinic 3:30 - 4:30
- Pick up dinner at McAlister's (provided by the school)
- Return to school at 6:30
On January 21 these four students participated in the Region 6 ATSSB All-Region bands. Their concert was wonderful and really showcased the talent these students possess.
Pictured (from left to right)
- Andrea King, Flute, Sophomore
- Makinsey Grant, Clarinet, Senior
- John Phariss, Trombone, Senior
- Tyler McFall, Trumpet, Junior
Congratulations to junior Tyler McFall and senior Kinsey Grant for advancing to Area from this year's region tryouts!
Tyler McFall advanced from Area and will participate in the ATSSB (Association of Texas Small School Bands) All-State band in San Antonio in February during the annual Texas Music Educators Association convention.
11:00 am - Leave Coahoma
11:45 am - Eat lunch in Midland
12:45 pm - Arrive at Greenwood
2:00 pm - Auditions start - *We will wait until the results are posted before leaving.
8:30 pm - Leave Greenwood (if all results are posted) - We will eat dinner on the way home
9:30 pm - Arrive at Coahoma.
We will provide lunch and dinner that day. If you would like to bring your own money for the concession stand you can. There will be a lot of down time during the day so bring books, homework, etc.
Head - John Landin
Assistant - Jessica Fox